SPARC Europe Board Members
SPARC Europe is governed by a Board of Directors which meets about 3 times a year to discuss strategy and current state of affairs.
Membership of the Board is formed from representatives of some national consortia and other supporting organisations, and includes members of both the academic and library communities.
- Lluis Anglada, Director of the Consortium of Academic Libraries of Catalonia (CBUC), Barcelona, Catalunya, Spain
- Raym Crow, Senior Consultant, SPARC, USA
- Søren Bertil F. Dorch, President of the Danish Research Library Association, Denmark
- Beate Eellend, Programme Manager, National Library of Sweden
- Jan Erik Frantsvåg, Open Access adviser, UiT The Arctic University of Norway Library
- Frank Scholze, Director of Library Services at KIT (Karlsruhe Institute of Technology), Germany
- Anja Smit, Head Librarian, Utrecht University Library, the Netherlands
SPARC Europe Team
Daily management and implementation of the strategy fall under the responsibility of the European team:
SPARC Europe Statutes
For more information on the legal status of the foundation, see the SPARC Europe Statutes.