SPARC Europe does not collect personally identifying information about individuals who visit this website, unless it is voluntarily and explicitly submitted (for example, when joining SPARC Europe, registering for e-news, sending e-mail to SPARC staff through the website’s facilities, etc).
We do not collect credit card information via our website.
We do not use “cookies” as a means of identifying users.
For site management purposes, we collect summary statistics. SPARC Europe collects and stores the following information for up to one year:
- the name and domain from which a visitor accesses the Internet;
- the Internet protocol (IP) address of the computer a visitor is using;
- the date and time each visitor accesses our site;
- the type of browser and operating system each visitor uses;
- the Internet address of the Web site from which a visitor linked directly to our site; and
- the pages visitors read and files they access.