A selection of resources that lead to collections, background, reports and bibliographic information about Open Access and scholarly communication.
About Open Access
- Open Access Answers: A JISC service with statements which should answer some of the questions you might have about Open Access (OA) and related issues of scholarly change.
- Open Access Directory (OAD): A compendium of simple factual lists about Open Access to science and scholarship, maintained by the Open Access community at large.
- Open Access Scholarly Information Sourcebook (OASIS): Practical steps for implementing Open Access. Information for students, publishers, librarians, authors, administrators and the Public.
- Transforming Scholarly Publishing through Open Access: A Bibliography: With more than 1,100 references this bibliography provides in-depth coverage of published journal articles, books and other works about the Open Access Movement. Many references have links to freely available copies of included works.
- Research Information Network (RIN) Project Reports