The terms under which the SPARC Europe website is offered
Access to and use of the SPARC Europe website constitutes acceptance of the following terms and conditions:
Unless otherwise indicated, the materials on this website are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
- The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
Whilst reasonable effort is made to ensure that the information contained within the website is correct and up to date, SPARC Europe makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy and accepts no liability or responsibility for any loss due to any errors or omissions in the content of the site or caused by reliance on this information – the information on the SPARC Europe website is provided “AS IS” and on an “AS AVAILABLE” basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law), including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
SPARC Europe makes no guarantees as to the accuracy of information on external websites linked to from the SPARC Europe website and linking should not be seen as endorsement by SPARC Europe.The name ‘SPARC’ is a registered trademark of the Association of Research Libraries and is used under license.