|November 22, 2012 10:00 AM UTC||to||November 23, 2012 10:00 AM UTC|
The Munin conference is an annual conference on scientific publishing, with an Open Access approach. The duration of the conference this year will be held at 22–23 November 2012 at the University of Tromsø, Norway.
This years key note speakers are John Willinsky and Damian Pattinson.
John Willinsky will also be holding a pre-conference workshop on the Open Monograph Press.
Publishers’ session: Social Sciences Directory, Co-Action publishing, Elsevier and PLoS.
Presentations of their visions on how scholarly publishing will work in the future, and how they contribute to the realization of these visions.
- Messages from researchers: by four of them, Open Access Funding, Open Access Key, Sharing of research data.
- See the preliminary program here. The program will be updated continuously.
- The registration will be open till November 9, 2012 and can be done here
- The conference will be held at Auditorium 2, House 1 in Teorifagsbygget.
- The conference language will be English.