SPARC Europe Board Members
SPARC Europe is governed by a Board of Directors. This is an eminent group of individuals well known within the European research library community.
The board meets about 3 times a year to discuss strategy and current state of affairs.
- Lluis Anglada, Director of the Consortium of Academic Libraries of Catalonia (CBUC), Barcelona, Catalunya, Spain
- Raym Crow, Senior Consultant, SPARC, USA
- Søren Bertil F. Dorch, President of the Danish Research Library Association, Denmark
- Beate Eellend, Programme Manager, National Library of Sweden
- Jan Erik Frantsvåg, Open Access adviser, UiT The Arctic University of Norway Library
- Frank Scholze, Director of Library Services at KIT (Karlsruhe Institute of Technology), Germany
- Anja Smit, Head Librarian, Utrecht University Library, the Netherlands
Day-to-day running of the organisation is the responsibility of the SPARC Europe team.
SPARC Europe Statutes
For more information on the legal status of the foundation, see the SPARC Europe Statutes.