Organised by the Association for Learning Technology in partnership with Reclaim Hosting’s Domains Conference, this special edition is the 12th annual conference for Open Education research, practice and policy. A special strand will be hosted by the Domains Conference.
The conference will put the spotlight on both the value and limitations of Open Education in a (post)pandemic world. We are particularly keen to hear from people who have an interest in the following indicative areas of practice:
- Theme 1: Openness, care, and joy in the times of pandemic;
- Theme 2: Open Education responses to surveillance technologies and data ownership in education;
- Theme 3: Open in Action: open teaching, educational practices and resources, how you might be using Domains and other tools;
- Theme 4: Shifts in agency and creativity as empowerment of learners and educators;
- Theme 5: Open Source Tools: infrastructure, cloud environments, targeted teaching tools.