5 reasons why your institution should join SPARC Europe
- Bringing policy and advocacy Open Access and Open Science good practice to Open Science professionals and researchers in Europe
- Addressing funders to help introduce or strengthen more Open Science policies across Europe
- Talking to research assessment bodies to consider Open Access and Open Science in the way that research is assessed in Europe
- Identifying gaps and overlaps in Open Science in Europe and exploring how to bring more efficiencies and knowledge to those involved in Open Science policy and advocacy in Europe
- Managing a global coalition of organisations who aim to sustain essential Open Science services such as DOAJ, Sherpa/Romeo, PKP, DOAB, OAPEN and OpenCitations and others in the future
Yes, we will join, too. Take me to the form.