This network was formed as a result of a meeting held at OE Global in Delft in April 2018.
Fill in our Open Education SURVEY. Deadline 20 Dec 2019
Calling all European academic librarians: We need your help to understand Open Education practices in academic libraries. You can play a role in helping advance OE broadly by taking our new survey: https://lnkd.in/ghzpkcD
A strategy for the European Open Education Librarian Network, in development.
The results of the 2019 survey will feed into our strategy.
Members of the network
Next virtual meeting: 6 Dec 2019
If you have questions or would like to join the network, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Other related important networks (in alphabetical order)
- CILIP: https://www.cilip.org.uk/
- Creative Commons: https://creativecommons.org/about/program-areas/education-oer/
- EMMA Education https://www.emmaedu.co.uk/login.php
- European Association of Distance Teaching Universities (EADTU) https://eadtu.eu/
- Global Open Libraries Network, Gard Titlestad and based on the draft report “A network of Global Open Libraries, GOL
- IFLA: https://www.ifla.org/
- International Council for Open and Distance learning (ICDE): https://www.icde.org/
- OpenupEd: https://www.openuped.eu/
- SPARC (US), Open Education: https://sparcopen.org/open-education/
- SURF Special Interest Group on Open Education: https://www.surfspace.nl/sig/5-open-education/
- The Open Education Consortium: http://www.oeconsortium.org/
For general questions, or to join the network, please contact email@example.com