This network was formed as a result of a meeting held at OE Global in Delft in April 2018.
Calling all European academic librarians: please join the network to share your experiences with peers from across Europe.
A strategy for the European Open Education Librarian Network, in development.
The results of the 2019 survey will feed into our strategy.
European survey into Open Education in libraries of Higher Education
The results of our survey of libraries in European institutions of Higher Education was published in June 2020: find it here. It is the first of its kind.
First results were published in the 2020 Envisioning Report for Empowering Universities, published in April 2020. See here for more information.
Members of the network
Next virtual meeting: October 2020
If you have questions or would like to join the network, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Other related important networks (in alphabetical order)
- CILIP: https://www.cilip.org.uk/
- Creative Commons: https://creativecommons.org/about/program-areas/education-oer/
- EMMA Education https://www.emmaedu.co.uk/login.php
- European Association of Distance Teaching Universities (EADTU) https://eadtu.eu/
- Global Open Libraries Network, Gard Titlestad and based on the draft report “A network of Global Open Libraries, GOL
- IFLA: https://www.ifla.org/
- International Council for Open and Distance learning (ICDE): https://www.icde.org/
- Open Education Global: https://www.oeglobal.org/
- OpenupEd: https://www.openuped.eu/
- SPARC (US), Open Education: https://sparcopen.org/open-education/
- SURF Special Interest Group on Open Education: https://www.surfspace.nl/sig/5-open-education/
- The Open Education Consortium: http://www.oeconsortium.org/
For general questions, or to join the network, please contact email@example.com