SPARC Europe Board Members
SPARC Europe is governed by a Board of Directors. This is an eminent group of individuals well known within the European research library community.
The board meets about 3 times a year to discuss strategy and current state of affairs.
- Mr Raym Crow, Senior Consultant, SPARC, USA
- Ms Marlène Delhaye, Head of the Open Access Unit and Head of the E-Resources Service, Aix Marseille University Academic Libraries, France
- Mr Ignasi Labastida i Juan, Head, Research Unit, Library, University of Barcelona, Spain (CHAIR)
- Dr Frank C. Manista, European Open Science Manager, Jisc, UK and LIBER
- Ms Iva Melinscak Zlodi, Scholarly communication and e-resources librarian, University of Zagreb, Croatia
- Ms Cecile Swiatek, University library director, Université Paris Nanterre and LIBER
- Dr. Anna Walek, Director, Gdansk University of Technology Library, Poland
SPARC Europe Statutes
For more information on the legal status of the foundation, download the Dutch revised SPARC Europe statutes 2020 or SPARC Europe revised statutes updated in 2020.
SPARC Europe has an ANBI status: It is a Dutch public benefit organisation. Download the Dutch 2021 report here.