SPARC Europe Board Members
SPARC Europe is governed by a Board of Directors. This is an eminent group of individuals well known within the European research library community.
The board meets about 3 times a year to discuss strategy and current state of affairs.
- Dr Raym Crow, Senior Consultant, SPARC, USA
- Ms Marlène Delhaye, Head of the Open Access Unit and Head of the E-Resources Service, Aix Marseille University Academic Libraries, France
- Mr Ignasi Labastida i Juan, Head, Research Unit, Library, University of Barcelona, Spain (CHAIR)
- Dr Frank C. Manista, European Open Science Manager, Jisc, UK and LIBER
- Ms Iva Melinscak Zlodi, Scholarly communication and e-resources librarian, University of Zagreb, Croatia
- Ms Cecile Swiatek, University library director, Université Paris Nanterre and LIBER
- Dr. Anna Walek, Director, Gdansk University of Technology Library, Poland
SPARC Europe Statutes