SPARC Europe Board Members
SPARC Europe is governed by a Board of Directors. This is an eminent group of individuals well known within the European research library community.
The board meets about 3 times a year to discuss strategy and current state of affairs.
- Mr Raym Crow, Senior Consultant, SPARC, USA
- Ms Marlène Delhaye, Head of the Open Access Unit and Head of the E-Resources Service, Aix Marseille University Academic Libraries, France
- Mr Ignasi Labastida i Juan, Head, Research Unit, Library, University of Barcelona, Spain
- Mr William Nixon, Assistant Director (Academic Engagement and Digital Library), University of Glasgow Library
- Ms Agnès Ponsati Obiols, Director, Unit of Information Resources for Research, Spanish National Research Council (CSIC)
- Assistant Prof. Jadranka Stojanovski, Dept of Information Sciences, University of Zadar, Croatia
- Dr. Anna Walek, Director, Gdansk University of Technology Library, Poland
- Prof. Charlotte Wien, Professor of Scholarly Communication at the University of Southern Denmark
2 new Board Members started with us on 1 January 2020. See what they have to say here.