SPARC Europe Board Members
SPARC Europe is governed by a Board of Directors. This is an eminent group of individuals well known within the European research library community.
The board meets about 3 times a year to discuss strategy and current state of affairs.
- Mr Lluis Anglada, Director of the Consortium of Academic Libraries of Catalonia (CBUC), Barcelona, Catalunya, Spain
- Mr Raym Crow, Senior Consultant, SPARC, USA
- Ms Marlène Delhaye, Head of the Open Access Unit and Head of the E-Resources Service, Aix Marseille University Academic Libraries, France
- Ms Beate Eellend, Programme Manager, National Library of Sweden
- Mr Jan Erik Frantsvåg, Open Access adviser, UiT The Arctic University of Norway Library
- Mr Ignasi Labastida i Juan, Head, Research Unit, Library, University of Barcelona, Spain
- Ms Agnès Ponsati Obiols, Director, Unit of Information Resources for Research, Spanish National Research Council (CSIC)
- Assistant Prof. Jadranka Stojanovski, Dept of Information Sciences, University of Zadar, Croatia
- Dr. Anna Walek, Director, Gdansk University of Technology Library, Poland
4 new Board Members started with us on 1 January 2018. See what they have to say here.
Day-to-day running of the organisation is the responsibility of the SPARC Europe team.