SPARC Europe Board Members
SPARC Europe is governed by a Board of Directors. This is an eminent group of individuals well known within the European research library community.
The board meets about 3 times a year to discuss strategy and current state of affairs.
- Mr Lluis Anglada, Director of the Consortium of Academic Libraries of Catalonia (CBUC), Barcelona, Catalunya, Spain
- Mr Raym Crow, Senior Consultant, SPARC, USA
- Ms Marlène Delhaye, Head of the Open Access Unit and Head of the E-Resources Service, Aix Marseille University Academic Libraries, France
- Ms Beate Eellend, Programme Manager, National Library of Sweden
- Mr Jan Erik Frantsvåg, Open Access adviser, UiT The Arctic University of Norway Library
- Mr Ignasi Labastida i Juan, Head, Research Unit, Library, University of Barcelona, Spain
- Ms Agnès Ponsati Obiols, Director, Unit of Information Resources for Research, Spanish National Research Council (CSIC)
- Assistant Prof. Jadranka Stojanovski, Dept of Information Sciences, University of Zadar, Croatia
- Dr. Anna Walek, Director, Gdansk University of Technology Library, Poland
4 new Board Members started with us on 1 January 2018. See what they have to say here.
Day-to-day running of the organisation is the responsibility of the SPARC Europe team.
SPARC Europe Statutes
For more information on the legal status of the foundation, download the Revised Statutes SPARC Europe, 2017 .